CMX 108CH Recorder
- LILIN IP cameras, fast domes, and DVRs/NVRs are supported.
- Up to 108 channels 1080P/3M/5M/8M network streaming, recording, and display
- 4U 19" chassis, built-in hardware RAID system, support up to 24 x 3.5" hot-swap HDDs.
- Failover, video achieve, and SmartSearch support.
- Dual streamings decoding mode supported
- 6 monitors support, up to 36 channels video display.
- Support multi-channels playback for remote or local.
- Built-in dual port Gigabit Ethernet.
LILIN CMX1108 108 Channel Recorder supports LILIN IP cameras, PTZ domes, and DVRs/NVRs. The recorder features up to 108 channels 1080p/3M/5M/8M network streaming, recording, and display, built-in dual port Gigabit Ethernet, and dual monitors support. It also supports multi-channels playback for remote or local. CMX1108 is capable of supporting multi-camera installations where LILIN cameras are installed, and CMX delivers a solid surveillance platform with offering all the basic features, as well as some of the more advanced ones that a basic security system requires.
ePTZ feature and ePOS integration are also provided for free of charge. The maximum video speed can perform 3,840 x 2,160 at 30 frames per second, and support up to 6 monitors for TV Wall. Keyboard is controllable via RS-485 for PTZ, ePTZ, and ROI region of interest features. Two-way audio and recording are available.